Feb 22, 2009

Come Back....2009


Holla.....wow after so long i didn't update my blog and now suddenly I feel like want to start all over again....I even forgot about this blog but last week Sue called me and asked me about my blog add and for sure i cannot racall anything about it...

It's 2009, a lot of things change and even me....a lot I mean a lotsssssss......me i put on weight so much ...arghhh i hate to say this but "ika u really need to do something" owh help help ....i'm scared with my self ....I feel like want to do Lipolysis....yes i have no choice i miss my self...old me....but anyhow...I'm still thanks to God with all I have at least i'm healty...and happy with my life and family....

Speaking about family, me no more listed as a single women but married and become Mrs Haslam since 10.10.08.....and once again Syukur alhamdulillah.

Erm hopefully this year will be a good year for me and my family....and harap harap leh aku rajin nak update blog ni....even still blurr ....ok lah since i'm so sleepy...sampai sini jer...tunggu with my new post about my wedding story....ok bye nite nite...

No comments: